1/2 cup (120 milliliters) of olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) of Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice bagels into six millimeter rounds, using a bread knife.
- Lay the bagels rounds onto a baking tray, with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake bagel rounds for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove tray from oven.
- Rub crushed garlic cloves onto bagel crisps, and finely grate Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Serve room temperature.
- Serve with smoked Arctic char pate (see recipe).