2/3 cup (160 milliliters) salted butter
3 eggs, yolks only
2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon (2 milliliters) hot sauce
- Place butter in pan and heat to melt until foam begins to form.
- Crack eggs in bowl, yolks only. Pour egg yolks into blender.
- Squeeze lemon juice into blender.
- Add hot sauce and blend.
- While blender is going, take out the middle lid of the blender and slowly add melted butter.
- Pour over fried eggs and spiralizer fried potatoes (see recipe).