1. Place all ingredients for chicken in a bowl, and toss to coat. Marinate for 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
2. Add all ingredients for tahini sauce in a bowl, and whisk until smooth.
3. In another bowl, toss together all salad ingredients.
4. Add olive oil to a large frying pan and heat on medium-high. Once hot, add chicken in one layer ensuring not to crowd the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken has completely cooked through to the middle and has become golden brown and crispy on the outside. Chop chicken into small cubes.
5. To assemble, warm pita and top with shredded iceberg lettuce, salad, and the chopped chicken. Drizzle tahini sauce over the top, and garnish with hot sauce and pickled turnips. Enjoy!