Bowl of water
- You will need a bowl of the filling, a small bowl of water and wonton wraps.
- Place your wrap on top of some flour so it doesn’t stick to the plate. Place some filling onto the wrap.
- Dip your fingers in the water and sprinkle around the wrap edges to make it adhesive.
- Fold wraps. Pick it up in the shape of a taco and seal the wet edges, pushing down on the ingredients to keep them in the middle.
- Fold the wontons over to create the final shape. Use a few more drops of water to make the edges stick.
- Place folded wontons into the steaming pan (should be located on top of a butane burner), for 9-10 minutes.