- 44 milliliters (1 1/2 oz) Earl Grey tea-infused Tanqueray gin
- 22 milliliters (3/4 oz) fresh lemon juice
- 30 milliliters (1 oz) simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Lemon twist, to garnish
EARL-GREY TEA-INFUSED TANQUERAY GIN
- Add 4 tablespoons Earl Grey tea leaves into a 70 ml bottle of Tanqueray gin (or other high-proof gin), cap and shake.
- Let it sit at room temperature for at least two hours.
- Strain the infused gin through a coffee filter into a separate container.
- Rinse out bottle to remove loose tea, and pour gin back into clean bottle. Can be store indefinitely if refrigerated.
TEALICIOUS HOLIDAY MARTINI
- Take a chilled coupe glass, half-rim it with sugar and set aside.
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker without ice and dry-shake vigorously (at least ten seconds).
- Add ice and shake again.
- Strain into prepared coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
WATCH DOUBLE YOUR DISH ON CTV.CA