1. Add olive oil to medium sized pan and out to medium to high heat.
2. Add sliced red peppers and sliced onions to pan, coat the vegetables in olive oil and sauté for about 6 minutes so vegetables cook down.
3. Half way through cooking the vegetables, add balsamic, salt and pepper and incorporate gently.
4. In a separate medium sized pan, add a touch of olive oil and grill sausage face down for about 6 minutes on high heat. After 6 minutes turn over and cook sausage for another 8 minutes then remove from heat.
5. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
6. Cut bun in half and put sausage on bottom half of bun. Put peppers and onions on top of sausage. Add grated provolone on top of peppers/onions and sausage. Place sandwich in your oven for 4 minutes
7. Take sandwich out of the oven and add arugula onto over the sausage.
Watch The Marilyn Denis Show Daily at 10am ET on CTV