1. If you are selected by the Producer for an interview for Farming for Love (the “Program”), you must be willing to participate in that interview at a time to be scheduled by Farmer Productions (S1) Inc. (“Producer”) in its sole discretion.
2. You must be available and able to commit to all the filming days required. You understand that filming is scheduled to take place anytime between April 15th, 2022 – May 15th, 2022 for approximately two (2) days and August 1st, 2022 – October 31st, 2022 for approximately Fifty (50) days, or on such dates to be determined by Producer in its sole discretion. If you are chosen to participate, it is your responsibility to make any necessary personal and financial arrangements with your employers and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home and work.
3. The Program will consist of ten episodes inclusive of five (5) rural singles on a journey to find love.. If you are chosen to participate, you will be videotaped, filmed, portrayed, photographed and otherwise have recordings of you and your actions broadcast throughout the duration of the Program and broadcast in perpetuity in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity (“Media”), at the sole discretion of the Producer.
4. You must be willing and legally able to travel within Canada, on such dates and to such locations as Producer shall designate in its sole discretion.
5. You must be nineteen (19) years of age.
6. You must be single. Single means that you are, unmarried and neither in a common law relationship nor apart of a civil union.
7. You must be a farmer. Farmer means that own or currently work on a farm, vineyard, orchard, or are otherwise engaged in the raising and harvesting of animals or plants in a controlled environment in British Columbia, Canada.
8. You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who lives and works in British Columbia.
9. You must be in good health and able to withstand the physical and mental rigour of participating on the Program.
10. You may not be an employee of Bell Media Inc. (“Bell”), its affiliated entities, or any television station owned and operated by Bell; Lark Productions Inc., or any of its associated entities and or Fremantle or any of its associated entities.
11. You cannot have been convicted of any serious crime, the seriousness of which is to be determined by the Producer in its sole discretion.
12. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return, any further application materials (including but not limited to medical history forms, psychological and health questionnaires), or submit further documentation (such as your birth certificate and/or other identification) as may be required by Producer, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of determining if you are physically and mentally capable of participating in the Program, for casting, and other such similar decisions in connection with your Application to the Program.
13. If selected as a finalist, you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be provided by the Producer and will include, but is not limited to: Participant Agreement & Release, psychological and medical assessments, confidentiality agreement (including those for your immediate family members), caretaker agreement and other additional information as required by Producer. You must also submit to physical and psychological examinations by medical professional(s) selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
14. By applying to participate in the Program, you authorize the Producer to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other types of background checks deemed necessary by the Producer.
15. The Producer reserves the right to change any of the application terms at any time or to select or not select anyone at its sole discretion.
The application deadline is April 18, 2022 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, but may be changed at any time.
All materials you send us (including photos and videotape, if any) will be retained by the Producer and will become the property of the Producer and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. The Producer will not reimburse you for these expenses.
All decisions of the Producer are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry or challenge.
If you have successfully completed the Application, you will receive an automatic email notification, however, the Producer will be unable to respond to any inquiries about your status as an applicant.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised by the Producer shortly before the interview is scheduled.
If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be advised by the Producer shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producer reserves the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at any time. Producer reserves the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire application pool. Producer also reserves the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the Program at all.
Please ensure all of the following documents have been reviewed carefully and are completed fully before they are submitted. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or considered for participation on the Program.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
An Application includes the following:
For further clarity this means you will be submitting the following: