1. If you are selected by the Producer for an interview for Farming for Love (the “Program”), you must be willing to participate in that interview at a time to be scheduled by Farmer Productions (S2) Inc. (“Producer”) in its sole discretion.
2. You must be available and able to commit to all required filming days. You understand that filming is scheduled to take place anytime between August 15, 2023 - October 31, 2023 for approximately forty five (45) days, or on such dates to be determined by Producer in its sole discretion. If you are chosen to participate, it is your responsibility to make any necessary personal and financial arrangements with your employers and or family in anticipation of your extended absence from home and work. For clarity, you will not be entitled to any form of compensation from the Producer, Bell Media Inc., FremantleMedia or any of their associated entites, agents or assigns.
3. The Program will consist of ten episodes inclusive of four (4) rural singles on a journey to find love. If you are chosen to participate, you will be videotaped, filmed, portrayed, photographed and otherwise have recordings of you and your voice and actions broadcast throughout the duration of the Program and broadcast in perpetuity in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity (“Media”), at the sole discretion of the Producer.
4. You must be willing and legally able to travel within Canada, on such dates and to such locations as Producer shall designate in its sole discretion.
5. You must be at least nineteen (19) years of age.
6. You must be single and remain single throughout the duration of production. Single means that you are, unmarried and neither in a common law relationship nor a part of a civil union.
7. You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
8. You must be in good health and able to withstand the physical and mental rigour of participating on the Program.
9. You may not be an employee of Bell Media Inc. (“Bell”), its affiliated entities, or any television station owned and operated by Bell; Lark Productions Inc., or any of its associated entities; and/or FremantleMedia Limited or any of its associated entities.
10. You cannot have been convicted of any crime. Any prior offences ( i.e. arrests, charges, pleas, peace bonds and/or convictions) must be disclosed to the Producer.
11. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return, any further application materials (including but not limited to medical history forms, psychological and health questionnaires), or submit further documentation (such as your birth certificate and/or other identification) as may be required by Producer, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of determining if you are physically and mentally capable of participating in the Program, for casting, and other such similar decisions in connection with your Application to the Program.
12. If selected as a finalist, you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be provided by the Producer and will include, but is not limited to: Participant Agreement & Release, psychological and medical assessments, confidentiality agreement (including those for your immediate family members), caretaker agreement and other additional information as required by Producer. You must also submit to physical and psychological examinations by medical professional(s) selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
13. By applying to participate in the Program, you authorize the Producer to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other types of background checks deemed necessary by the Producer.
14. The Producer reserves the right to change any of the application terms at any time or to select or not select anyone at its sole discretion.
The application deadline is August 7, 2023 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, but may be changed at any time.
All materials you send us (including photos and videotape, if any) will be retained by the Producer and will become the property of the Producer and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. By submitting these materials you understand and agree that you will not reimbursed for these expenses.
All decisions of the Producer are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry or challenge.
If you have successfully completed the Application, you will receive an automatic on-screen confirmation notification, however, the Producer will be unable to respond to any inquiries about your status as an applicant.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised by the Producer shortly before the interview is scheduled.
If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be advised by the Producer shortly before the final selection process is scheduled to commence.
Producer reserves the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at any time. Producer reserves the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire application pool. Producer also reserves the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the Program at all.
Please ensure all of the following documents have been reviewed carefully and are completed fully before they are submitted. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or considered for participation on the Program. Thank you for your interest and good luck!
An application includes the following:
For further clarity, each applicant must complete and submit the follow: this means you will be submitting the following:
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS, PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
You must indicate your acceptance of the eligibility requirements in the application by checking the box signifying your agreement where indicated.
Farmer Productions (S2) Inc. which includes its successors, licensees, and assigns, related bodies corporate and all of their employees, contractors and agents (the “Producer”) is inviting applications from persons who may be interested in participating in the reality television program, “Farming for Love” (also referred to as the “Program”).
In return for the Producer considering my application and the opportunity provided to me to potentially appear in or in association with the Program, I, the person making this application, agree to these Terms & Conditions, represent, warrant and undertake that all of the information and answers I provide are true and correct to the best of my belief, and hereby consent to the filming and recording of my involvement in the auditioning process and the Program, on the terms and conditions below:
1. I am:
i. at least 19 years of age;
ii. a Canadian citizen or permanent resident; and
and will supply documentation, including birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport, to confirm such as requested by the Producer.
2. Neither I nor any member of my immediate family or anyone living in my household are or have been within the last one (1) year an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
i. Bell Media Inc. (“Bell”), its affiliated entities, or any television station owned and operated by Bell;
ii. the Producer or any of its associated entities;
iii. FremantleMedia Limited or any of its associated entities.
In addition, Producer and Bell reserve the right to render ineligible and/or to disqualify any person in its sole discretion for any reason including if the Producer or Bell determines that any person is sufficiently connected with the production, administration or distribution of the Program.
3. If selected as a participant in the Program, I will execute all waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Bell and any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
4. I will make myself available for the production of the Program during the production dates as they are advised to me and will travel to various locations as part of production of the Program. Further, I am willing to submit medical information to the Producer and to undergo a medical examination, psychological examination and background check, including a police information check or police record check, prior to or during that period, as arranged by the Producer in consultation with me.
5. I hereby give the following representations, warranties, acknowledgements, consents and releases:
(a) I hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree that:
i. I have read, meet and agree to be bound by the terms and eligibility requirements;
ii. I will abide by the rules, regulations, code of conduct, terms and conditions (the “Rules”) of the Program and any interview, auditioning process, event, activity, promotion or publicity relating thereto as devised from time to time by the Producer and will accept the decision of the Producer (including concerning selection of the participants) as final and I hereby acknowledge that the interests of the Program shall override those of any participant;
iii. I have completed this application and will complete all forms associated with the Program honestly and accurately and agree that the answers and information I have supplied in such forms and otherwise to the Producer will be in no way misleading. I furthermore acknowledge that the Producer reserves the right exercisable at any time at its sole discretion to disqualify me from the auditioning process or Program at any stage should I supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details or information, break the Rules or otherwise be in breach of these Terms & Conditions. Accordingly, I understand that if any of the information in this application is found to be false or incomplete, this will be grounds for dismissal or disqualification from the Program if I am selected to participate;
iv. the Producer has no obligation to interview and/or select me as a participant for the Program;
v. even if I am selected as a participant, the Producer has no obligation to record my involvement in the Program and Bell has no obligation to broadcast my involvement;
vi. all decisions by the Producer concerning selection of the participants is final and not subject to challenge or appeal;
vii. other than as disclosed by me to the Producer, I am not subject to any pending criminal charges or other court proceedings nor have I been charged, found guilty or convicted of any summary or indictable offence;
viii. the Producer has no obligation to return any materials I submit as part of the application, whether or not I am selected as a participant;
ix. I have not and will not enter into any commercial or other sponsorship agreement or arrangement with any person, firm or company in respect of my appearance in the Program; and
x. I shall disclose to Producer all online and/or social media profiles operated by or for me, public and/or private (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, OnlyFans, Reddit, etc.).
(b) By submitting this application:
i. I hereby irrevocably consent to the recording, use and reuse by Producer, Bell, and any of their respective licensees, successors, assignees, parents, subsidiaries, or affiliated entities, and each of their respective employees, agents, representative, officers and directors (collectively “Releasees”) of my voice, actions, likeness, name, appearance, biographical material (collectively “Likeness”), and any information contained in, derived from or obtained in connection with my application to be a participant in the Program or in any materials submitted by me or a third party in connection with my application (which includes, without limitation, any personal information as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act (British Columbia) and/or the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada)) or otherwise (“Personal Information”)) as edited, altered, or modified by the Producer or by any of the other Releasees, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity, including without limitation, in or in connection with the Program.
ii. I further agree that the Producer exclusively owns all right, title, and interest (including, without limitation, all copyrights) in and to any and all recordings made by the Releasees and in and to any and all photographs and/or videos that I have provided in connection with my application and any other materials that I have provided or may provide in connection with my application or the Program (collectively, the “Materials”), including the right to edit, alter or modify the Materials and to use all or part of the Materials and my Likeness in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe, in perpetuity.
iii. I further agree that in the event that as part of my application I provided or may have provided to the Producer any link to content existing on a social media website (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) (collectively, the “Online Materials”), I grant the Producer an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence for the Producer and anyone authorised by the Producer to use and exploit all or part of the Online Materials in and in connection with the Program, including the right to edit, alter or modify the Online Materials, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity, including without limitation, in or in connection with the Program.
iv. Without limiting the foregoing, I hereby irrevocably assign to the Producer (including present assignment of future copyright) the entire copyright and all other rights of whatsoever nature in my contributions to the Program, the Likeness, Materials and Online Materials such that the Producer shall be entitled to use and exploit and license others to use, reuse and exploit my contributions to the Program, the Likeness, Materials and Online Materials by in any and all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe, in perpetuity for the full period of copyright including any extensions and renewals thereto and thereafter insofar as is possible in perpetuity. Furthermore, I grant irrevocably all consents and waivers (to the extent permissible at law) necessary to enable the Producer (and persons authorised by the Producer) to make fullest use of the Program, my contributions to the Program, the Likeness, Materials and Online Materials without restriction.
v. Without limiting the foregoing, I acknowledge that I recognise the needs of television production, promotion and distribution and hereby irrevocably consent to the Releasees (and persons authorised by the Releasees) editing, producing, amending and adapting the results and proceeds of my contributions to the Program, the Likeness, Materials and Online Materials (collectively, the “Works”) or any other act or omission in relation to the Works as the Releasees deem fit in their absolute discretion and whether or not such acts or omissions constitute an infringement of my moral rights as that term is understood pursuant to any provision of law prevailing now or in the future in any part of the world (“Moral Rights”). I acknowledge and agree that the Releasees (and persons authorised by the Releasees) will not be liable to me and that I will have no claim against the Releasees or any other person for any act or omission of the Releasees (and persons authorised by the Releasees) resulting in any prejudicial or derogatory portrayal or representation of me and/or the Works or any other act or omission which might otherwise constitute an infringement of my Moral Rights. In all other respects, I irrevocably waive to the extent permissible by law and agree never to assert any Moral Rights arising out of or in connection with the Works against the Releasees or any other person throughout the universe in perpetuity. I will not institute any action on the ground that any changes, deletions, additions or other use of the Works violates my Moral Rights.
vi. I further agree all rights granted or agreed to be granted to the Producer under these Terms & Conditions shall vest in the Producer immediately and shall remain vested in perpetuity whether these Terms & Conditions expire in normal course or are terminated for any cause or reason.
(c) Without limiting the foregoing, I agree that the Releasees shall be entitled to:
i. alter, adapt or make additions to or deletions from the Program (and my Works therein) at their discretion;
ii. make and exploit and to authorise the making and exploitation of any recording or fixation of my Works (including, without limitation, my Likeness) separately from or in conjunction with the Program in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity;
iii. dub my voice in any language; and
iv. use the Works (including, without limitation, my Likeness, the Materials, the Online Materials, photographs of me and recordings of interviews with me separately from or in conjunction with the Program in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity, including without limitation, in or in connection with the Program including but not by way of limitation in advertising, publicity, promotions, marketing and exploitation material. For the avoidance of doubt, I irrevocably consent to the Releasees (and persons authorised by the Releasees) transferring Personal Information about me overseas to related body corporates and third parties associated with the Program and to use the Personal Information in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
6. I agree that I will not be paid any money for giving the Releasees the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions. However, I acknowledge and agree that the Producer’s labour and expense in making arrangements relating to my participant application for the Program and the opportunity provided to me to potentially appear in or in association with the Program (the “Benefits”) include sufficient and adequate consideration for the use and exploitation of my contributions to the Program, the Likeness, Materials and Online Materials (including my appearance in any and all episodes of the Program) by any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity, including without limitation, in or in connection with the Program and I waive any right and/or entitlement to any equitable relief, remuneration or other payment howsoever arising in connection with such use or exploitation and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I express waive any right to seek injunctive or any other equitable relief or otherwise restrain, enjoin, or inhibit the development, production, distribution, advertisement, promotion or other exploitation of the Program and any right to rescind these Terms & Conditions or any of the rights granted to the Producer hereunder. I further acknowledge and agree that the Benefits also include full and final consideration for my attendance at any and all activities as required by the Producer in connection with the Program. I also acknowledge that no reuse fees will be payable to me in respect of any subsequent rebroadcast or retransmission or any other use by the Producer (or any assignees or licensees) of the Program or any part thereof.
7. I release the Releasees (jointly and severally) from any and all liability arising out of the recording or use of my Likeness, the Materials and/or the Online Materials and I agree not to make any claim against the Releasees as a result of the recording or use of my Likeness, Materials and/or the Online Materials (including any such claim that defames me or invades any right of privacy and/or publicity).
8. The Releasees (jointly and severally) shall not be liable to me or my legal representative for any loss or damage or injury to me or my property caused by or suffered during or in connection with my taking part in the Program unless caused by the gross negligence of a Releasee and recoverable on that ground from that Releasee following judgment of a competent court of final judgment.
9. I shall not disclose to any third party (other than my professional advisors, and only then on the strict condition such professional advisors agree to and abide by the confidentiality provisions below) any information relating to the Program or the affairs of the Producer (or any assigned company) or Bell, which may come to my knowledge during or in connection with my participation in the Program and the application process, including information about:
i. the Program’s selection criteria and application process;
ii. other Program applicants (including their identity);
iii. proposed filming locations;
iv. planned activities and content; and
v. production and promotional plans.
10. I agree that I will not publicise or discuss with any third party without prior written consent from the Producer any information relating to the Program, my appearance in the Program, any of the production team or any participants in the Program nor any other information which may come to my attention relating to Bell or the Producer or otherwise connected to the Program save for such information which is already public knowledge. Should I be contacted by a member of the press at any time I agree to refer them to the Producer or such person as the Producer may nominate.
11. I agree that I grant the rights hereunder whether or not I am selected to participate in the Program in any manner whatsoever.
12. I will at the request of the Producer, do everything necessary, including execute any documents, to give effect to these Terms & Conditions and the transactions contemplated by them and cause third parties to do the same. In connection therewith, I irrevocably appoint the Producer as attorney-in-fact with full power to execute, acknowledge, deliver and record any and all such documents and instruments as I fail to execute, acknowledge and deliver within five (5) business days of the Producer’s request therefor. This appointment shall be a power coupled with an interest.
13. I agree that the Producer may assign my services and all other rights in my contribution to the Program, the Likeness and the Materials to any subsidiary or associated companies or successors in title and to any other third party without my consent. I agree that these Terms & Conditions shall enure to the benefit of the Producer, and Producer’s administrators, successors, licensees, assigns, grantees, transferees and associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies. I agree that I shall not have the right at any time to assign these Terms & Conditions or any of my rights hereunder or to delegate any of my obligations hereunder without the express prior written consent of the Producer.
14. With respect to my Personal Information:
ii. I hereby authorise the Producer and any person designated by the Producer to investigate, access and collect information about me, about any of the statements made by me in my application form, these Terms & Conditions, any supporting documents and any other documents that I have signed or provided or do sign or provide in connection with my application to be selected as a participant in the Program, or any other written or oral statements I make in connection with my application (and whether by on-line submission or disclosure, or otherwise).
iii. I irrevocably authorise the Producer and any person or entity designated by the Producer to secure information from my associates, friends, family members, educational institutions and any references I have provided, and I irrevocably authorise such parties to provide information concerning me providing such provision of information complies with all relevant laws. I agree to provide the Producer, and sign a written authority if required, with any specific authority to obtain information about me from government agencies, medical providers, employers and other organisations or providers relevant to my application for the Program.
iv. I hereby unconditionally and irrevocably release and forever discharge the Producer, the persons or entities designated by the Producer, and all such parties and persons from any and all liabilities arising out of or in connection with any such investigation. I specifically authorise investigation of my employment records, medical records and government records and criminal records unless prohibited by law. I acknowledge and agree that any such information obtained by the Producer or by any person or entity designated by the Producer pursuant to this paragraph or otherwise may be used for purposes of selecting participants in the Program or other programs, internal administrative purposes concerning the demographic and performance of individuals interested in appearing on TV programs, and may be described or otherwise related in and in connection with the Program.
v. I hereby authorise an appropriately qualified person or entity as designated by the Producer to conduct psychological and physical examination of me as required by the Producer per clause iv above. I further authorise the individuals conducting such examinations of me to disclose to the Producer and their representatives all information about me obtained in connection with such examinations, and authorise Producer to utilize such information in selecting participants for the Program.
15. If any clause or part of these Terms & Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
16. I acknowledge that the Producer may amend or change the Rules or any terms and conditions applying to the Program (inclusive of these Terms & Conditions) at its discretion from time to time.
17. The words “including” and “includes” are not words of limitation.
18. I agree and acknowledge that my sole remedy for any breach of these Terms & Conditions and requirements is an action at law for damages (if any) and that I do not have the right to rescind these Terms & Conditions or to revoke any of the rights granted under these Terms & Conditions or to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief restricting or delaying the production, exhibition or exploitation of the Program. I agree that this provision is fundamental to these Terms & Conditions.
19. I agree and acknowledge that to the maximum extent permitted by law, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, agents, successors or assigns, hereby release, hold harmless, and forever discharge the Releasees from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action whatsoever that in any way are caused by, arise out of or result from these Terms & Conditions, my appearance and/or participation in the Program, the Works (including, without limitation, my Likeness, the Materials, and the Online Materials), my presence at or travel to any location in connection with my participation in the Program, or the broadcast or other exhibition of the Program, on any legal theory whatsoever (including, but not limited to, personal injury, rights of privacy and publicity, defamation, or false light) (collectively, the "Released Claims"). I will defend, indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all such claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action, as well as all those that in any way are caused by, arise out of or result from any breach or alleged breach by me of any of the representations or warranties made by me in these Terms & Conditions.
20. I agree and acknowledge that if any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions cannot be settled through direct discussions, they shall endeavour first to settle the controversy or claim by a mediation administered by the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre (“BCICAC”) under its applicable rules, conducted in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, I agree and acknowledge that it shall then be resolved by final and binding private confidential arbitration administered by the BCICAC in accordance with its streamlined arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (the “BCICAC Rules”) and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The BCICAC Rules for the selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be an arbitrator experienced in the entrainment industry and licensed to practice law in British Columbia or a retired judge. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia. I agree and acknowledge that any remedy I may be entitled to shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall I be entitled to receive punitive or exemplary damages or to rescind these Terms & Conditions or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing I recognize that given the unique nature of the Program and the commercial realities of the entertainment industry, which rely upon confidentiality and intellectual property rights, any actual or anticipated breach of my obligations pursuant to these Terms & Conditions, or any infringement by me of the Producer’s or Bell’s rights, would cause the Producer and/or Bell irreparable injury and damage that cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by monetary damages and, therefore, I agree and acknowledge that the Producer and Bell shall be entitled to seek and obtain injunctive and other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction for any such breach or infringement or anticipated breach or infringement.
21. These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted under the internal, substantive laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. To the extent that the arbitration provisions of these Terms & Conditions are not enforced or court proceedings are otherwise required, commenced or maintained, the parties submit to the in personam jurisdiction of the Province of British Columbia and the courts of British Columbia sitting in Vancouver, and waive any objections that they may have as to jurisdiction or venue in any such courts.
Purpose for, collection and use of personal information
Information (including personal information as described in the Act) provided by you is collected for the purpose of considering your inclusion as a contestant on a television game show or other television program to be made by Producer (each, a “Program”). Information supplied by you must be correct, particularly your full and correct name, age, date of birth, citizenship and residency. If you have failed to provide accurate information, we may refuse to process your application and decline to allow you to appear on a Program.
In addition, if you participate in a Program, you agree that there will be no restrictions on the use of personal information relating to you that is contained in the recording of any Programs (the “Program Tapes”).
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us to:
• our related bodies corporate in Canada and overseas;
• television networks and their related bodies corporate who acquire our programs for broadcast and other forms of transmission in Canada and overseas; and
• a viewing audience when the Program tapes and content are broadcast or otherwise exhibited or communicated to the public.
Retention and security of personal information held by Producer
If you are selected to participate in a Program, we will retain your personal information for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the Program, for example, for as long as the Program is available for viewing to the public.
If you are not selected to participate in a Program, we may use your personal information to consider you for, and to contact you regarding your interest in appearing or participating in other Programs.
We take reasonable care to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised disclosure. We implement appropriate and up to date security measures to protect your personal information.
We will destroy personal information it no longer needs or requires in a secure manner.
Access to and correction of personal information held by Producer
You have the right to request access to personal information held by us. If the personal information held by us is inaccurate, you have the right to request it to be updated. You must include details of your identity and the date and circumstances of disclosure of your personal information to Producer when you contact us.
Farmer Productions (S2) Inc.
Suite 322, 611 Alexander Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 1E1
Anyone who is concerned about the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal information should discuss the matter first with their direct report on a given Program. If his/her concerns remain unsatisfied, the employee may file a complaint in writing with our Privacy Officer who will investigate and endeavour to resolve the concerns. The Privacy Officer will report the results of the investigation to the complainant.
No one will be penalized or disciplined for asserting a right under this policy.
If anyone is not satisfied that the Producer is acting in compliance with the legislative requirements of the Act, he/she has a right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia or Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario, respectively. Please see contact information for the Information and Privacy Commissioner below:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia
P.O. Box 9038, Stn. Prov. Govt.
Victoria, British Columbia
Toll Free: 1-800-663-7867
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M4W 1A8
Toronto Area: 416-326-3333
Toll Free: 1-800-387-0073