- Fill a yarai with ice and pour two ounces of bourbon, one ounce of aloe vera juice, and four to six dashes of cherry bitters.
- Stir for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Strain cocktail over fresh ice into old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with mulled cherry spear and mint sprig.
- To make the burnt orange peel garnish, cut a 1-inch wide piece of orange zest from a fresh orange.
- Use a lit match, squeeze zest and gently warm oils above flame.
- Twist the peel above the cocktail and rub on the rim of the glass.
Recipes c/o Dave Osorio, The Minister Group