1. Turn your broiler on to high.
2. In a bowl, toss the fish with honey, sriracha, olive oil, lime zest and salt and pepper. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet (don't use parchment, it will burn), and broil for just 2-3 minutes.
3. While the fish cooks, mash the avocados, sour cream and lemon juice together with a generous pinch of salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Then, shave the fennel with a mandoline (or slice with a sharp knife), and toss with the chopped cilantro and a splash of olive oil.
5. To build the tacos, spread some avocado sour cream on the bottom of your tortilla or lettuce wrap. Then top with some black beans, followed by the broiled fish. Finally, top with some on the shaved fennel and serve with extra limes for squeezing and hot sauce if desired. Perfect to be enjoyed while holding a newborn in one hand!