1. Blend mango, Scotch bonnets, white vinegar, and pimento. Add xanthan gum and puree again.
2. Strain through a fine mesh strainer. Season with salt. Reserve in a squeeze bottle for plating.
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, scallion, thyme, Scotch bonnet, and pimento. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Combine shrimps with the mixture and marinate for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
3. Heat a grill to high heat and grill shrimps until lightly charred. Brush on the excess marinade as they cook.
4. Meanwhile, brush the cut sides of the lime with oil and grill until lightly charred.
5. Draw overlapping ovals on a plate with the mango pepper sauce.
6. Flatten the bases of 2 shrimp so they will stand upright and arrange them on the plate.
7. Garnish with lime.