6 pita breads
3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) of olive oil
2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) of ground cinnamon
Salt to taste
- Brush pita breads with olive oil and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Season with salt, and cut each pita bread into six triangles.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place pitas on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake pitas for six to seven minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature.
- Serve with scallop and apple tartare with creamy avocado vinaigrette (see recipe).