Garlic, sliced very thin
Salt and pepper
Mozzarella di buffula, torn with your hands
- Place in 375 degree oven for 18-20 minutes, until dough is golden.
To preserve tomatoes
- Blanch the whole tomato in boiling water for 60 to 90 seconds or until the skin on the tomato begins to crack.
- Remove using a slotted spoon, place into a large bowl with ice and water to cool down.
- Peel the tomato and then cut it into cubes, or filets, or purée.
- I like to store the packs flat this way they can stack easily in the freezer and do not take up too much space.