- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Combine honey and orange juice and heat in the microwave for two minutes.
- Unroll sheets of puff pastry. Lay one sheet on a lightly floured surface and brush with melted butter. Combine diced walnuts, cinnamon, salt, and orange zest in a bowl, then spread evenly over buttered sheet of pastry. Drizzle walnut mixture with half of the honey mixture, then lay the second sheet of puff pastry over top.
- Slice pastry into squares and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Crack egg into a small bowl, pour in a splash of milk, and whisk to create an egg wash. Brush pastry with egg wash. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Drizzle over the remaining honey mixture and serve.
Answering all your questions about puff pastry and how to use it, below!