2 overripe bananas
3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup (120 milliliters) maple syrup
1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) baking soda
1/2 teaspoon (3 milliliters) ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon (2 milliliters) salt
1 1/2 cups (360 milliliters) oat flour
1/2 cup (120 milliliters) macadamia nuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Peel over-ripe bananas and break into a bowl. Use a fork to mash up pieces until creamy.
- Crack eggs into a separate bowl and whisk.
- Pour whisked eggs into bowl with mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour in melted coconut oil, vanilla, Greek yogurt, and maple syrup.
- Mix well.
- Add salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and oat flour and stir to combine.
- Add crushed macadamia nuts and mix.
- Brush a loaf pan with coconut oil. Scrape mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven 45-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.