1 1/4 cups sweetened cranberry juice
1 lemon, juiced and zested
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup whipping cream
- Add cranberry juice, lemon juice and lemon zest to a bowl, mix and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a bowl over a pot of boiling water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Stir chocolate until completely melted. Let the chocolate cool just slightly.
- In a stand mixer or using a hand blender, whip the cream to soft peak stage, about one and a half minutes.
- Add the melted chocolate and the cranberry/lemon juice together, and then slowly fold in the whipped cream.
- Add mousse to a pipping bag and pipe into champagne flutes, garnish with a candied cranberry. Enjoy!