1. Place 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts in a bowl with your marinade. Wrap it a refrigerate for 24 hrs. Before adding chicken to marinade, set aside 2 tablespoons of marinade for your jerk mayo sauce.
2. On a grill or flat top place marinated chicken breast. When finished, cut each piece in half. place on a plate and set off to the side.
3. Place 6 pieces of sliced pineapple on the grill and cook each side for 1 min. When finished cooking cut in half and place off to the side.
4. Lightly butter buns and place them on the grill after chicken and pineapple are finished cooking.
5. Lay out your lightly tossed buns and top with cooked jerk chicken.
6. Place .5 slice grilled pineapple on top.
7. Later top bun with Jerk mayo.
8. Top with creamy slaw.
Mix all ingredients in a blender together until they form a liquid base.
Cut half a head of red and green cabbage into very fine thing strips and then add the rest of the ingredients.
Combine mayo and jerk marinade and mix.