2 pounds (907 g) Korean style beef short ribs
¼ cup (60 ml) soy sauce
2 tablespoons (30 ml) gochujang chili paste
2 tablespoons (30 ml) dark sesame oil
2 tablespoons (30 ml) brown sugar
2 tablespoons (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- In a bowl whisk together, soy, gochujang chili paste, dark sesame oil, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar, to make a marinade.
- Set aside 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the marinade and reserve.
- Place the ribs into the bowl with the remaining marinade.
- Turn beef until it is evenly coated.
- Preheat grill to hot.
- Drain excess sauce off beef short ribs.
- Grill beef short ribs, turning once, to desired doneness.
- Remove ribs from grill serve immediately, with reserved unused marinade as a sauce.
- Serve hot.