- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In double boiler over medium-low heat, melt chocolate, stirring occasionally, until smooth. (Or melt chocolate in microwave in large microwave-safe bowl on medium heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth.)
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet; using offset spatula, smooth into even layer. Let cool for five minutes.
- Arrange Lindor Truffles, cut side down, on melted chocolate. Refrigerate until set, about one hour.
- To serve, break bark into pieces.
Find Lindt's original bark recipe by clicking here!