- Cut the scones in half. Butter. Toast in a pan cut side down.
- Heat a pot of water to boiling. Lower it to a very gentle simmer. Add lemon juice.
- Crack an egg into a small bowl. Take it close to the water and gently slide the egg into the water. Repeat for a second egg. Let cook three minutes. Remove using a slotted spoon. Repeat until all eggs are cooked.
- Divide the lobster meat between each scone half, with one claw and 1/2 tail on each. Top with a poached egg.
- Make the hollandaise sauce add egg yolks and lemon juice in a bain marie. Whisk vigorously for three to four minutes. As you are whisking, remove the bowl from the heat every 15 seconds for 15 seconds. Once eggs are fluffy and thick, remove bowl from the heat. Slowly pour in butter, whisking continuously to incorporate.
For the Scones recipe, click here.