1 raw sugar cube
10-12 leaves of mint + mint crown
2.5 oz bourbon
- In the bottom of your chilled julep cup, place the sugar cube. Top with a splash of soda.
- Muddle into sugar cube is properly dissolved.
- Add five leaves of mint. Very lightly muddle (massage into your sugar, don’t hurt it).
- Add bourbon. Top with crushed ice.
- Slide your julep straw down the side. Light stir. Get the side of your cup frosty.
- Top with your mint crown. Make sure to lightly slap it first to express those aromatics. Enjoy!