1 stick unsalted butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons white flour
1 ball store-bought pizza dough
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
Small handful of parsley
1 cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Melt butter in a small pot.
- Add garlic and cook for two to three minutes on low until fragrant, but not browned.
- Sprinkle a flat surface with flour, pinch off a golf-ball sized piece of dough.
- Roll between hands to make a long, thin rope, and then tie into a loose knot.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Continue until all dough has been used.
- Brush each knot with melted butter, season with salt, pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for fifteen minutes until golden brown. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping.
- The knots can be prepped the day before: cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.