1. Combine skyr, milk, cream, sugar, and corn syrup in a bowl, and whisk well to combine.
2. Add to an ice cream machine and operate according to the manufacturer’s directions. If using a standard countertop electric ice cream freezer, use a gelato blade and run the machine for 1 hour.
3. When well frozen, transfer to a container and freeze until firm.
4. Before serving, remove the container from the freezer and soften for 15 minutes.
1. Add 1 cup (240 ml) of blueberries, water, lemon juice, and sugar to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add cornstarch slurry, gently stir and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat. Add remaining blueberries and stir. Allow to cool and serve on top of ice cream.