- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Spoon the tomato pulp (from tomato water) onto the sheet and use a spatula to spread it in a thin, even layer.
- For oven-drying, place the sheets in the middle of the oven and set it to 180 F (82 C).
- Rotate baking sheets every 30 minutes.
- Remove the dried tomato mixture from the oven when it's completely dry, approximately five hours.
- After removing, leave the tomato pulp on the tray.
- Let them sit until they’re completely cooled, ideally overnight, allowing any remaining moisture to evaporate to prevent clumping.
- Once completely cooled, transfer to a spice grinder and blend until powdered.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Rub the shrimp with oil.
- Season the shrimp with tomato powder and salt.
Place shrimp on the grill and cook on each side for two minutes or until the shrimp are cooked, have turned color, curled, and charred lightly.
- Remove the shrimp from the grill and chill in the fridge.
- Finely hand chopped parsley, oregano, garlic.
- Add vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add olive oil, and mix.
- Add chili flakes then put in a jar to reserve.
- Serve with tomato water, tomato slices, and chimichurri.