Monkey’s Paw is a famous story by W W Jacobs (also an awesome vintage book store in Toronto). This cocktail is bitter-sweet and topped with gold dust.
1. Coat the walls of your sealable vessel (e.g. cambro) with beeswax.
2. Add the loose-leaf chamomile and whiskey to the beeswax-line camber.
3. Seal and let sit for five days.
4. Strain into the bottle.
1. Combine whiskey, Campari, honey syrup, lemon juice, angostura bitters, and orange bitters in a shaker tin. Add ice.
2. Hard shake for 10 to 15 seconds until well chilled. Strain into a goblet.
3. Top with edible gold dust. Enjoy!