- 1-wheel double cream Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) butter, melted
- Olive oil, for grilling
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) walnuts
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) fresh cherries, pitted
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) honey
- 1 Red delicious apple, sliced
- 1 Anjou pear, sliced
- 1/2 baguette, sliced on the bias
- Turn on half of the barbeque to high 400 F (205 C).
- Make a fitted tinfoil base or have a base to fit the cheese wheel into, lightly brush the brie with olive oil.
- Toss the baguette slices with the butter and seasoning and grill on the heated side of the barbecue.
- Grill the baguette on each side for one minute, set aside.
- Place the brie on the barbecue on the heated side, cook for 30 seconds then turn and cook for another 30 seconds to create a cross hatch pattern.
- Place the brie in the base and put on the unlit side of the barbeque to cook with indirect heat for ten minutes, or until the side of the wheel feels softened.
- Remove brie from the grill.
- Place cherries and walnuts on top of Brie, then drizzle with honey.
- Place on a platter with the baguette, apple and pear slices.
- Note: Cooking times and temperatures will vary depending on the size and type of your barbeque.