1 head cauliflower
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) mozzarella, grated
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Parmesan, grated
1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) fresh oregano, chopped
2 eggs, beaten
Tomato sauce, to taste
Mozzarella, to taste
Chopped sundried tomatoes, to taste
Grilled zucchini slices, to taste
Grilled red and green pepper slices, to taste
1 drizzle olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- Cut cauliflower into large pieces and process in a food processor until it’s the consistency of sand.
- Steam in a strainer over bubbling water, or microwave until soft.
- Add to a cheesecloth or tea towel and squeeze to drain excess water.
- Crack eggs into bowl and whisk. Add drained cauliflower.
- Add grated cheeses. Add chopped fresh oregano. Mix together.
- Scoop mixture onto a pizza tray lined with parchment paper. Pat out mixture to cover tray.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, grilled veggies, and a drizzle of olive oil. Put back in the oven until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve hot and enjoy!