½ oz coffee liqueur
½ oz Irish cream liqueur
½ oz orange flavored brandy liqueur (must be room temperature)
- The heaviest liqueur needs to go at the bottom of the shot glass. So, add the coffee liqueur into a heat-proof (thicker glass) shot glass.
- Using the back of a chilled spoon, slowly and steadily pour Irish cream liqueur to layer over coffee liqueur.
- Again, using the back of the chilled spoon, pour orange liqueur over the layer, creating a third layer.
- For a flaming shot, use an extended lighter to light orange liqueur on fire. Blow out flame before drinking this shot.
- If lighting on fire, ensure shot glass is thick glass and/or heat proof. Let shot cool before drinking, after blowing out flame.