- In a large saucepan or pot, heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Add the onion, mushrooms (if using) and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft and translucent, about three minutes.
- Add the salt, curry powder and coconut sauce (if using) and cook for an additional two to three minutes until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower rice, sweet peas, ginger and pineapple, if using. Cook until completely warmed through, about five minutes.
- Add the whisked egg (if using) and cook for one minute more.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste. Top with the chopped parsley or cilantro and garnish with sauerkraut to help with stomach recovery! Enjoy!
Tip: If you want to make your own spice blend, mix together one teaspoon of turmeric, one teaspoon of ground cumin, half a teaspoon of ground ginger and half a teaspoon of cinnamon.