- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Set out six half-cup mason jars or three one-cup mason jars.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut, chia seeds, baking powder and salt.
- Add the coconut beverage, vanilla and monk fruit. Stir until well combined. Add the ingredients for your preferred flavour option including Apple Cinnamon: one cup of cored and chopped apple, one-third of a cup of raw pumpkin seeds or chopped raw almonds, one teaspoon of cinnamon and one-quarter teaspoon of ground nutmeg. (Omit the apple to make it keto-friendly.) Blueberry Nutmeg: one cup of wild blueberries (fresh or thawed), one-third of a cup of hemp hearts, half a teaspoon of cinnamon and a quarter teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Ginger Peach: one cup pitted and chopped peaches (fresh or thawed), one-third of a cup of chopped raw pecans, a quarter to half a teaspoon of ground ginger and half a teaspoon of cinnamon. Cherry Chocolate: one cup pitted cherries cut in half, two teaspoons of cocoa powder and a quarter cup of sugar-free chocolate chips Banana Walnut: one cup sliced banana, one-third of a cup of raw walnuts, half a teaspoon of cinnamon and a quarter teaspoon of ground nutmeg. Stirring to combine.
- Set aside for five minutes to allow the mixture to meld together. Evenly divide the mixture among the mason jars, leaving about one inch at the top. If any milk remains at the bottom of the mixing bowl, divide it equally among the jars.
- Place the jars on a small baking sheet and bake for 22 to 24 minutes, or until slightly firm and golden on top.
- Enjoy immediately or let cool completely. Seal with a lid and store in the fridge for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
TIP: If you prefer a higher carb option and enjoy gluten-free grains, you can swap the coconut for rolled quinoa, millet or buckwheat flakes.
TIP: For a no sugar added option, use pure monk fruit extract or stevia.
TIP: For a vegan option, omit the honey.