1 bunch curly kale
1 bunch dinosaur kale
Olive oil, for brushing
Salt, to taste
Sprinkle of garlic powder
Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 300F (150C).
- Cut spines off kale leaves.
- Tear kale leaves into smaller pieces.
- Brush both sides of the kale leaves with olive oil.
- Lay on a baking sheet, making sure they don’t overlap. Sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle one half with garlic powder. Sprinkle the other half with red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the oven for five to ten minutes, watching for doneness.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.