1 cup (240 milliliters) millet
4 cups (1 liter) almond milk
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) pistachios
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) raisins
1/4 teaspoon (2 milliliters) cinnamon
1/4 cup (60 milliliters) raspberries
1/2 banana, sliced
- Add millet to a saucepan and toast a few minutes until it starts to pop.
- Pour in almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and add pumpkin seeds, pistachios and raisins.
- Add cinnamon and stir.
- Heat until milk is absorbed and millet is cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Top with raspberries and sliced banana.