4 leeks, cut into two (removing bottoms and tops from leeks)
5 sprigs rosemary
2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
2 large tablespoons butter
Slice of lemon
- Cut the bottoms and tops off the leeks and then halve the rest of the leek. Do this for all the leeks.
- Lay down two pieces of aluminum foil on top of each other that will fit all ingredients.
- Put all of the ingredients into the tin foil, place two more pieces of tin foil on top of the ingredients and wrap like a package.
- Pre heat BBQ, and place leek on grill for five minutes, then moving the leeks to the top part of the grill for 20-30 minutes.
- If you do not have a top part of your grill, cook on medium low for the same amount of time.