- Remove pie crust from freezer and allow to thaw until pliable.
- Wash apples, core and then slice thinly. Wash spinach and dry. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add apples and brown sugar, and allow them to simmer for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle in flour and stir quickly. Add baby spinach, walnuts, honey, rosemary and salt and stir for 1-2 more minutes until spinach wilts. Remove from heat.
- Place flat pie crust onto a parchment lined baking tray. Carefully put the skillet ingredients into the center of the pie crust, being careful to leave an approximate 1 to 1.5” border. Fold up the border over the edges of the filling and pinch into pleats. Brush edges of pie crust with melted butter.
- Sprinkle top of galette with cheese and more dried rosemary and walnuts as desired.
- Place into 425° F (220° C) pre-heated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until crust is lightly browned and cheese is bubbling.
- Allow 15 minutes to set, then serve
Cracker Barrel trademarks owned or used under license by Canadian Cheese Corporation, Toronto, ON M9C 5J1