- Preheat oven to 425F (205C).
- Add ketchup, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger and onion powder to a bowl and stir to combine. Pour out 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) sauce to reserve for glazing at the end.
- To remaining sauce, add ribs and toss to coat evenly. Arrange ribs in one layer on a parchment covered baking sheet. Place on the middle rack in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Brush ribs with reserved sauce and cook for eight to ten more minutes.
- Serve with chopped scallions scattered on top.
Save some money on meat with the video below!