- Chop up mango into small chunks.
- Fill approximately one third of a large sterilized mason jar with mango fruit.
- Pour tequila blanco into the jar until full and seal air tight.
- Allow tequila to steep for three days, rotating bottle daily, before use.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Add two ounces of mango infused tequila, 3/4 ounce of agave syrup, and 1-1/2 ounces of lime juice.
- Shake for 12 to 15 seconds.
- Rim rocks glass with himalayan sea salt and fill glass with fresh ice cubes.
- Pour cocktail and float thin-sliced lime to garnish.
Recipes c/o Dave Osorio, The Minister Group