- Heat beeswax to 65°C.
- Transfer bourbon from bottle to a sterilized vessel. Hold the bottle on a 45° angle and slowly pour beeswax into the mouth of the empty bourbon bottle. Rotate the bottle while allowing beeswax to cover the inside walls of the bourbon bottle.
- Let the bottle sit until wax hardens to room temperature.
- Return bourbon to the wax lined bottle and allow bourbon steep for 14 days before use.
- Fill a yarai with ice.
- Pour 1-1/2 ounces of beeswax infused bourbon, 1/2 ounce of cognac, 1/2 ounce of hibiscus honey syrup, and four dashes of ginger bitters.
- Stir for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Fill rocks glass with fresh ice and strain cocktail.
- Garnish with honeycomb and dehydrated hibiscus.
Recipes c/o Dave Osorio, The Minister Group