1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Spread out the tater tots on a baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until golden brown and very crispy, or bake according to package directions (bake time may vary depending on the brand).
3. Gather the tots closer together on the baking sheet to assemble the totchos or transfer them to a square baking dish if you’d rather.
4. Top the tots with half the cheese, then add the scramble, black beans, tomatoes, jalapeños, remaining cheese, and green onion.
5. Broil on high for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown on top.
6. Drizzle with cilantro sour cream or jalapeño ranch, or use a store- bought vegan sour cream for serving.