1. Blend red peppers in a high speed blender with salt and cayenne until smooth.
2. Add 1% xanthan gum by weight and transfer to squeeze bottle.
1. In a small saucepan, mix sugar, vinegar, water, tomato paste, and cornstarch.
2. Whisk, bring to a boil and let boil for 1 minute or until thick. Set aside.
1. Heat oil in a heavy pot over medium-high heat to 375 F (190 C).
2. Skewer rabbit to keep it straight on the fryer. Dredge rabbit loin in cornstarch, fry until crispy.
3. While hot, coat with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
1. Use the coulis to make a series of vertical lines along the right third of a serving plate.
2. Place grilled pineapple at top middle of plate, like a backwards letter ‘D’, with the straight side following the lines of the coulis.
3. Place the rabbit loin lengthwise in the front middle of the plate, also parallel to the coulis, below the pineapple.