- 300 grams mortadella, cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) ricotta
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 milliliters) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) shelled pistachios, chopped
- Add mortadella, ricotta, parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and salt to a food processor and blitz until whipped, stopping every so often to scrape mixture down from the sides of the bowl. Transfer mousse to a serving dish and sprinkle chopped pistachios overtop.
- Serve with Modena Mini Flatbreads (see recipe).