2 ounces vanilla or cinnamon flavoured vodka (you can also use plain if you want to lessen the sweetness a bit. I prefer plain.)
1/4 ounce maple syrup
3 Tablespoons pumpkin pie puree
2 ounces half and half or unsweetened coconut milk
Graham cracker crumbs
- To make Graham cracker crumbs, pulse crackers in a food processor until fine and resembles bread crumbs. Pour onto a side plate.
- With a lemon wedge, rim a martini glass with lemon juice.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass in the crumbs, coating the entire rim.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add all remaining ingredients and shake very hard for 30 seconds (you're hoping to break up the puree a little bit.)
- Carefully strain into the crumb-rimmed glass, noting that the strainer could get clogged and overflow due to the undissolved puree. You will need to stir the liquid to help it get through the strainer and throw out the bulkier bits that are left behind. You may have to do this in two batches.
- Garnish with a small dollop of whipped cream and freshly shaved cinnamon flakes using cinnamon sticks. (Or skip the whipped cream and just use the cinnamon).